Listen to Annie Chamberland and Robert Grossman talk about self-healing, triage,
and God-based business.
Annie Chamberland is the founder and owner of New Beginnings Massage and Holistic Care in Granby, Connecticut. She and her holistic wellness team offer far more than just massage. They are true holistic healers who care for their clients' minds, bodies, hearts, and spirits. Their main modalities include massage, reflexology, Reiki, meditation, yoga, counseling and personal training.
What I admire most of all in Annie's work is how she delivers the medicine where it's needed most. She and her team are experts in working with people who have special challenges, like the disabled, people coming out of prison, abused women, and military veterans.
Annie recently joined me for a Genius Minds of Wellness interview.
Here's a quick preview of what she shared:
- How she healed herself from injuries her doctors said would never heal. And how that experience led her to dedicate her work to sharing that healing with others;
- Why being a great listener might just be the most important healing technique of all;
- Why Annie and her team created a special form of yoga, based on movement, breathing, meditative consciousness, and contemplation of the Creator;
- How she works together with the conventional medical community to build scientific understanding of holistic wellness techniques, and to deliver tag-team healing where wellness and conventional medicine can work together;
- Why Annie believes God is the CEO of her company.
From Robert Grossman's youtube channel Wellness Prosperity Systems.
Robert Grossman is the founder of Wellness Prosperity Systems and
The Wellness Business Systematologist.